Therapy Services & Rates
Individual, Couples, and Family Therapy Services
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique challenges but I most frequently help people with anxiety, depression, and relationships. During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern and assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalized treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
- Session Format: In-Person & Online.
- Treatment Specialties: click here
Rates & Insurance
- Individual Therapy $165 (60 min session)
- Couples Therapy $195 (60 min session)
- Family Therapy $195 (60 min session)
- A receipt will be provided for you to submit to your insurance provider.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my provider support direct billing for counselling services?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.